Office Production Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
A bi-coastal/international commercial production company seeks a part-time Office Production Assistant to work at our office on the west side of Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate has worked in some form of entertainment or media production/post-production and has a general understanding of film production. No need to have worked in commercials before. They're also level-headed and resourceful, able to problem solve in unexpected situations.
Responsibilities as an Office Production Assistant:
- Run errands
- Copy and distribute intraoffice documents
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed
Responsibilities at Reception:
- Answer occasionally heavy call volume and route calls or take messages
- Greet and assist visitors, clients and directors
- Sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Manage conference room scheduling
- Assorted reception/client services tasks as necessary
- Articulate and clear communicator
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Capacity for patience when dealing with difficult or confused callers
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Have a demonstrated interest in OR professional experience with some kind of filmed entertainment
- Experienced with Mac computers and and with MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle different personality types
- Have access to a car
This position is part time and will amount to at least three days per week of eight hour shifts from either 9:30-5:30 or 10:30-6:30. Availability on Tuesdays is required.
$114/day plus compensation per mile driven
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online