Office Production Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Search for Office Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Office Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office Production Assistant? A bi-coastal/international commercial production company seeks a part-time Office Production Assistant to work at our office on the west side of Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate has worked in some form of entertainment or media production/post-production and has a general understanding of film production. No need to have worked in commercials before. They're also level-headed and resourceful, able to problem solve in unexpected situations.
Responsibilities as an Office Production Assistant:
- Run errands
- Copy and distribute intraoffice documents
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed
Responsibilities at Reception:
- Answer occasionally heavy call volume and route calls or take messages
- Greet and assist visitors, clients and directors
- Sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Manage conference room scheduling
- Assorted reception/client services tasks as necessary
- Articulate and clear communicator
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Capacity for patience when dealing with difficult or confused callers
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Have a demonstrated interest in OR professional experience with some kind of filmed entertainment
- Experienced with Mac computers and and with MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle different personality types
- Have access to a car
This position is part time and will amount to at least three days per week of eight hour shifts from either 9:30-5:30 or 10:30-6:30. Availability on Tuesdays is required.
$114/day plus compensation per mile driven