ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Office/PA Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Office/PA Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office/PA Assistant? Looking for a Producer/Office Assistant to join our team and be able to provide accurate, effective, and timely administration support to our Producer and general interaction with our Post and Production Office when required. This position requires a candidate who has a passion for the industry and for working in film marketing production. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a PA in an office and on-set environment.
- General Duties
- • Provide general admin support to the Producer during times of heavy workload and wherever/ whenever it is needed
- • Undertake general office duties including collecting tapes/drives, logging material, photocopying, posting info to grids, and filing
- • Being available to help on-site with ad hoc admin duties as required
• The ability to drive to various location in the Los Angeles area to buy or pick items for the Production and Post Departments
• Experience and/or internship in entertainment/digital media field is a plus
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- • Strong communication and organizational skills
- • Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
Related to Cover-19 all precautions are take to protect out clients, vendors, employees and freelancers. During the stay-at home orders we have set up operations to accommodate remote working.
Compensation: Rate - to be discussed