Production Office Coordinator
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are an Academy Award and Emmy-winning production company, working across feature documentaries, unscripted series, and commercial and short form content. The Office Manager will oversee and support the successful day to day operation of our production office. The Office Manager will provide administrative assistance to the Company President and support to the production management team.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. This job is a full time office-based position.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage weekly and monthly office schedule & calendar.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage the onboarding of temporary project staff with keys, alarm, seating and IT needs
- Manage scheduling of screening and meeting rooms.
- Maintain company and production databases
- Book travel and prepare itineraries for staff
- Maintain receipts for company expenses and create monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Manage petty cash float and reimbursements
- Maintain company President's calendar & diary, arrange meetings and appointments and schedule reminders
- Make all travel arrangements and prepare itineraries.
- Oversee company owned camera and audio equipment inventory & manage check ins/outs
- Support Production Management team with booking crew, equipment and travel as needed
- Delegate tasks to Office PAs and Interns
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online