ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Busy documentary film/TV production company seeks Office Manager. This person will be responsible for managing the office while supporting its staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary contact for all employees with questions, requests, and concerns (both big and small)
- Direct office logistics; including technical set up (phones, computers, emails) for new hires/moves, tracking office assets (computers, equipment, keys) as well as purchases of furniture/equipment as needed
- Maintain seating assignment and inventory spreadsheets
- Day to day office needs; including ordering supplies, craft services, distribution of mail and packages
- Supervise, from start to finish, the purchase process for furniture, office equipment, and structural improvements
- Organizes office events including monthly staff meetings, intro meetings for new projects, and parties (all types and sizes)
- Liaise with outside vendors, including service companies (technical support, copier/shredder, security)
- Manage and administer the intern program; review resumes, arrange schedules, and plan programs to enhance the intern experience
- Responsible for the office petty cash, including weekly reconciliations
- Oversee internal equipment rentals and maintenance
- Welcomes new employees, including an office tour and assisting them as they complete the hiring package
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience in an office, especially a production office, is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Office suite and Google suite
- Managed a project with budget responsibility
- Loves organization
- Ability to not only prioritize tasks but juggle several at once
- Communicates effectively
- Can smile and say ''no''
- Sense of humor and a team player is a must!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online