Office Coordinator / Receptionist
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: Busy commercial production company is seeking an Office Coordinator / Receptionist with front desk/reception experience. The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, energetic/upbeat, self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and can ensure that the office is a professional, friendly and productive work environment for staff and guests.
Primary tasks include:
• Represent the company as the first friendly face at reception; greet guests warmly
• Roll heavy calls as the main receptionist; additional front desk duties as needed
• Manage new hire onboarding including set-up of workstations and equipment, office tour, etc.
• General office management including flowers, groceries, parking lot flow, stocking/maintaining copy room, general office/cleaning supplies, runs, coordinate tech support, phone directory/bay charts, etc.
• Ensure office, kitchen and all common areas are impeccably clean and organized
• Manage Pre-Pro Meetings/Fittings that take place in the office
• Manage and organize daily schedules, call sheets & contact lists
• Supervise office PAs and interns
• Oversee building security, repairs & work crews
• Negotiate and compare equipment plans and service contracts, when needed; process and facilitate payment and POs
• Liaise between the company and freelance production teams as the point of contact for office-related assistance
• General support for everyone in the company including executives, accounting & freelancers
• Coordinate room/bay holds for production teams; adapt to changing schedules and personnel
• Research & book flight, hotels & car services for executives
• Reconcile receipts and AmEx reports; keep track of job, office and sales related purchases
• Organize office lunches, birthdays & company outings
• Coordinate sales & holiday gifts
• Occasional personal duties for executives, as needed
• Must love organization, be driven, can take initiative & responsible
• Have a great attitude and energy
• Extreme attention to detail
• Be proactive in order to anticipate the needs of the office
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multi-task, problem solve and WORK UNDER PRESSURE
• Proficient with Macs, G Suite & Microsoft Office
• Must have valid driver's license & an insured vehicle (required for office runs)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online