ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Office Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
A fast-paced and growing entertainment production and distribution company is looking for a receptionist/office assistant to join their team. This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone looking to get their start in the industry and gain desk experience. We are looking for at least a one-year commitment.
The job will entail greeting, assisting, and providing direction and information to visitors and other guests of the organization, along with assisting the COO and CFO with scheduling and administrative duties.
• Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person's visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location. This will include awareness of VIP visits and ensuring discretion and proper reception of that person.
• Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
• Ensures consistent availability of office supplies including ordering pursuant to company policy.
• As needed, orders lunches for writer rooms, meetings, and group orders.
• Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff and takes messages.
• Receive and sort mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
• Interacts with building management to ensure smooth operations, correct HVAC temperatures, and communication with building management as needed.
• Performs administrative and clerical support tasks including conference room scheduling and maintenance of contact lists.
• Performs other duties as requested by management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to work in the U.S.
• Availability to work from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday in the office, with everyone working from home on Friday.
Education and Experience:
• Some college preferred.
• Prior clerical or receptionist experience preferable.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
• Ability to ambulate throughout office space.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.