ConfidentialEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 8/28/2018 7:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for News Associate jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all News Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a News Associate? Responsibilities
CNBC is looking for the next generation of multimedia journalists!
The News Associates Program is an 18 month opportunity designed to give participants real-world news experience. Aspiring journalists with diverse backgrounds hone research skills, work on developing news stories in a working news bureau, and participate in field and studio production on a variety of news programs.
Exciting roles are available within the following areas:
• Breaking News
• Beat Reporting
• CNBC Television (ex. Squawk Box)
• Digital Video
• At least one year of journalism experience in a newsroom setting, or comparable internships
• Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Genuine enthusiasm for CNBC content
• Ability to work in the New York/New Jersey Area
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to nbcunicareers.com
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Highly motivated
• Commitment to television news production or digital news as a career
• Desire to tell great stories
• Desire to break news and move markets with competitive reporting
• Solid writing skills.
• Proven leadership skills
• Highly collaborative
• Business news background This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.