ConfidentialEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC is looking for the next generation of multimedia journalists!
The News Associates Program is an 18 month opportunity designed to give participants real-world news experience. Aspiring journalists with diverse backgrounds hone research skills, work on developing news stories in a working news bureau, and participate in field and studio production on a variety of news programs.
Exciting roles are available within the following areas:
• Breaking News
• Beat Reporting
• CNBC Television (ex. Squawk Box)
• Digital Video
• At least one year of journalism experience in a newsroom setting, or comparable internships
• Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Genuine enthusiasm for CNBC content
• Ability to work in the New York/New Jersey Area
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to nbcunicareers.com
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Highly motivated
• Commitment to television news production or digital news as a career
• Desire to tell great stories
• Desire to break news and move markets with competitive reporting
• Solid writing skills.
• Proven leadership skills
• Highly collaborative
• Business news background