Music Management Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Management Assistant needed for a growing Music Management Company based in Los Angeles.
Based on the East Side of Los Angeles, a boutique management and publishing company representing a diverse roster of prominent music producers, songwriters, film composers and mixers is looking for an entry-level full-time management assistant. This role is a great opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and to be part of a growing team and company.
*Initial Interviews will take place via Zoom
*Must be based in LA and work out of our office in Highland Park (when fully vaccinated)
* Provide administrative support to Principal
* Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, book travel arrangements & itineraries
* Organize contact lists of record labels/music publishers, producers, creative executives and any related correspondence as needed
* Take notes on phone calls and meetings
* Gather and organize digital music assets via Disco and Dropbox
* Assist with A&R music research and special projects as needed
* Liaising with Film/TV production companies on project post production schedules
* Running errands, as needed
* Managing/Maintaining websites and social media channels for company
* Office management
* Event planing and production
* Attending shows, industry events and seminars as required??
* Minimum of 1 yr of relevant administrative assistant or internship experience at a record label, music publisher, or talent agency
* General understanding of the music industry, as well as knowledge of record labels, music publishers, agencies, and networks
* Demonstrated organizational skills with superior attention to detail
* An innate desire to learn and grow
* Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Someone with a passion for music & entertainment
* A positive problem solver with a ''can do'' attitude to everything no matter how big or small
* Working knowledge of Google Docs, Word, and Excel
* Basic Photoshop and graphic design skills (desired)
* Social Media savvy
*Salary DOE / negotiable *Medical and 401k
This is an entry-level position, recent grads are encouraged to apply. Must live in Los Angeles or planning to relocate.
Thank you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online