Music Label Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking to fill a music label manager role for L.A. based music label and artist collective. Ideal candidate should be knowledgable in Gen. Z culture with a love for bedroom pop, alt hip-hop and alt R&B. They should understand the power in industry-shifting apps like TikTok and have a knack for left-of-center creativity.
A bit about us:
Flighthouse is a leading entertainment brand and production studio for next-generation audiences. From our Hollywood studio, we create TikTok content featuring the most popular Creators on the platform. We partner with brands, creators and artists to develop interactive, compelling, and fully immersive content that amplifies and defines our culture. Recently, Flighthouse has partnered to create a brand new j.v. and is looking to launch fully in the first quarter of 2021.
Who You Are
- Logistical leader who is team driven
- Aware of TikTok and like socials and the value they have on viral opportunities
- Willing to grow in a startup environment
Tasks & Day-to-Day
- Define the value-add/deal structure
- Develop strategies to generate revenue besides stream revenue
- Help coordinate marketing campaigns and promotional efforts with teams
- Oversight on contract signing and licensing negotiations
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online