Part Time Job
Seeking a Spanish speaking music coordinator to work on a Spanish language version of a hit baking competition show. No clearance or licensing involved. Responsibilities will consist of...
• Helping editors navigate the music library in order to land comedic moments (this is a fun competition show, not dramatic). .
• Helping editors navigate the music library in order to give this version of the show its own creative flare. This will include building bins for the editors, pulling select cues for specific scenes and offering editorial advise.
• Screening all cuts in Avid to verify only the correct library tracks are being used.
• Assisting to replace any temp score that may get utilized.
• Screening all cuts for impromptu songs (the contestants love to break out in song and the editors love to try to get it in) and making sure those moments are either removed or cleared.
• Some light Public Domain research will be required
• Cue sheets.
Familiarity with Spanish language music preferred. Fluent Spanish is a must! Dates are Sept/Oct/Nov part time in Hollywood.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online