Music Coordinator/Project Manager
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Music production company seeking full•time team member
Los Angeles area residents only. This position will be remote to start but will eventually require coming into our offices. We are looking for a new coordinator/project manager to help us grow and continue to tackle our consistently busy workload. Working with us requires large amounts of multitasking and focus in order to complete the most pressing tasks which will change daily. We need a dedicated and hardworking team player who is comfortable learning and adapting to new situations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage a high volume of media assets sent by freelancers and track their individual progress as they are reviewed, revised and approved.
• Manage large amounts of data in excel
• Manage multiple project deadlines, meetings, etc. in the company calendar
• Interface with clients and have a working knowledge of all the projects we are in production on
• Aid in managing several music catalogs as well as an online search engine
• Interface with composers to review their work and help them stay on task
• Support catalog administration projects including but not limited to work registrations and royalty discrepancy reporting
• Ensure deliverables for projects are sufficiently checked for quality and are delivered on time. This could involve everything from reviewing cue sheets to final audio/sub-mixes to meta tagging music
• Prior work experience in music publishing/administration is required -
• Experience in music supervision is a plus
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Monday and Soundminer -
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple, diverse assignments at once -
• Knowledge of music licensing/publishing including industry terminology and language used in license agreements, contracts, cue sheets, etc. -
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a team - 'setting
• Thinks proactively, strategically and analytically - with the ability to adapt to changing situations -
• Strong knowledge of music production and the ability to accurately listen to music for quality in a mix
• Knowledge of various music genres and the ability to describe / write about them and give creative music notes at times
Salary starts at $40,000 per year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online