Full Time Job
Model Booker & Strategic Partner
Model Booker / Full Time Job
We are looking for someone who will be able to lead and develop our Modeling Print Division as well as expand the current Model and Talent Roster in different markets and to grow with the agency as a Strategic Partner. If you are someone you know who has experience in Print, placing models with other agency and in different market then we want to hear from you!
We are a full service Model and Talent agency for 20 years representing Asian and Mixed Models with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Our main division is Commercial Lifestyle and Theatrical Division in LA. We are looking for someone to develop the Print Division in New York and Los Angeles. Come thrive in a fun dynamic and team-oriented environment working with fortune 500 companies and brands worldwide. Bilingual applicants who can speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese or Vietnamese is a huge plus but not required.
We are looking for an experience Model Booker to do the following:
- Take the lead on establishing the Print division in both coast
- Prepare model comp card, digitals and updating Agency website
- Placing International models in different markets
- Manage the agency current roster in NY and LA
- Scheduling test shoots with photographers and etc
- Recruit and prepare new faces for the different markets
- If you can speak Korean, Japanese, Mandarin is a HUGE Plus
- Assist with pitches and submissions on various casting platforms
- Sending out audition notices, confirming or replacing talents
- Updating photos, resume and managing client's profiles
- Assist with whatever else that is needed to support Senior Management
- Part or Full Time available working remotely from home signing in daily via zoom
- 2 years experience in the Events, Talent Management or Entertainment Industry
- Excellent communication, leadership qualities and event planning skills
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, problem solve in complex situations
Salary: Negotiable + Commission (depending on experience)
We are currently working remotely from home signing into Zoom during work hours.
Entry Level Salary During Training, Salary Negotiable + Commission (depending on experience)
Negotiable Depending on experience and availability Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online