Media Vault and Library Manager/Coordinator
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
High-profile Production Company, located in Culver City, near Playa Vista, is seeking a full time Media Vault and Library Manager/Coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a 4-year College degree.
• Must be a self-motivated, multi-tasker who works well under deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy of work.
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Great IT problem-solving skills.
• STRONG experience with Photoshop and InDesign*
• Experience doing layouts. Must provide design samples using these programs.
• Video editing background (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro).
• Experience with Wiredrive or other online video-archive platforms.
• A wide-ranging knowledge and love of films, branded content, TV shows, photography, and popular culture is a must.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Coordinating & designing visual presentations (Visual image research, layout design, proof reading, editing of live action material)
• Maintaining digital vault and photo library, including hard drives and other digital assets.
• Tracking post-production.
• Updating company website.
• Tracking social media.
* PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGE LAYOUT SAMPLES IN YOUR RESPONSE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SAMPLES, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Salary: Competitive - Commensurate with Experience. Benefits include Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Parking, Stocked Kitchen, Beautiful Office Building.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online