Marketing + Creative Content Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Seeking a creative marketing freelancer to assist with several digital marketing and branding projects. We want someone who can take direction but can also bring new ideas + innovations in the creative realm. Light related admin work may be required. Hours will start off by a project basis with the ability to grow!
* Growing and managing the company's online social presence to increase brand awareness.
* Develop creative social media marketing content and strategies for the company + clients.
* Creative writing, copywriting
* Connect with influencers + bloggers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
* Help with the development and implementation of our clients brand strategy
* Provide input on the marketing plan and report progress towards goals?
* Direct experience working with some/all of the following: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
* Ability to cut/edit videos + create video content for social media
* 2+ years work experience in professional social media roles
* Able to bring ideas and make things happen when you see an opportunity.
* Most importantly, a creative open mind!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online