ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Who We Are:
Multi platinum-selling artist lead company.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all social media deliverables from creative strategy and project/media planning, through production, post-production, and distribution across platforms. This role will also provide administrative support for the team's Social Content Creator and Editors.
- Owning and managing the marketing calendar toward fulfilling all project deliverables across company verticals and channels
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of current musical, cultural, technological and
- Serve as the communications liaison between the Social Content Creator, talent, external agencies, companies, and internal team members
- Manage all social media assets and track status updates across projects for each vertical, regularly communicating project updates to the team
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, providing regular reports and insights to optimize future marketing strategies
- Assist in creative strategy and production execution, participating in strategy meetings and storyboarding
- Creating asset management processes that are efficient, streamlined, and organized for quick access by team at all times
- Must have experience in the field of music or entertainment marketing/media planning
- Project management experience
- Has history demonstrating impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of the music / film industry and cultural trends
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Slack proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with high-profile individuals
- Strong communication skills
- College degree preferred
The company is open to hiring in New York & Los Angeles
Competitive Compensation Package including
Salary (BOE, $50,000-60,000)
Paid Time Off
Due to the confidential nature of our work and the high-profile status of our client, all applicants must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.