Marketing / Business Development Assistant
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Entry Level Assistant
For those looking to impact the world via a forward-thinking entertainment company that is discovering new frontiers and establishing unique verticals within the entertainment industry, this is your opportunity.
We are seeking self-starters who are passionate about creating a strong, sustainable brand identity that will help drive growth and appeal to our clients' needs. You will be empowered to think strategically, contributing to all things marketing and sales, and spearhead the creation of an integral asset to the company's overall success.
1. Knowledgeable in marketing strategies, including search engine optimization, customer segmentation, and industry research
2. Results-driven, can be expected to meet monthly or quarterly goals in a metrics-driven environment
3. Proactive, highly-organized, and can take charge on a multitude of projects in ambiguous situations where further steps need to be determined
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and any creative design platforms; experience with Photoshop & Illustrator is preferred but not required
5. Experienced in managing social media and expanding digital presence
6. Unafraid to think outside the box and create viable, innovative solutions
7. A strong written & verbal communicator
8. Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or have recently graduated from college
9. Experienced/Knowledgable with Blockchain and Cryptocurrency a plus but not required
1. Identify potential clients/partners/sponsors and conduct extensive research for new sources
2. Be involved in the day-to-day operations of all aspects of the business ranging from administrative and marketing to publicity.
3. Spearhead, manage, and grow the company's social media accounts, spurring audience engagement and activity via creative and useful content and successful marketing campaigns
4. Share the company's story through powerful graphics, pitch decks, reports, and other public releases
Position starts at $15/hr with room to grow in title and salary.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online