Marketing & Talent Agency Assistant (bi-lingual)
ConfidentialLos Angeles, US
Full Time Job
REMOTE: VIA ZOOM TIL FURTHER NOTICE
Come thrive in a fun dynamic environment working with fortune 500 brands and major Production Studios worldwide. If you can speak Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese or Hindi is a huge plus, we need your help in fostering more Asian Representation to be seen in the Media and Mainstream market. Your bilingual skills will help outreach to the different Asian Families and Communities.
We are a full service Asian Marketing, Modeling and Union Talent Agency with over 20 years of experience in the business. We represent all Asian Models, Actors and Talents with offices in Los Angeles and New York City. The agency is expanding with different divisions with immediate available positions on a temporary, short and full term basis. We are looking for individuals who are optimistic, driven, passionate and ambitious about managing, developing and advocating for more Asian Representation in Hollywood!
Candidates can expect to thrive in a team-oriented work environment where you may excel through hard work and determination. You will be exposed to a wide spectrum of talent agency business practices. You will be provided with hands-on training to help groom our Asian Talents so they can be prepared for Commercial, Print, TV and Film assignments.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with onboarding new talent to get them ready for auditions
- Recruiting and outreaching to add new clients to the Agency Roster
- Manage our Social Media posts of content provided by the agency
- Update the Agency website of our new talents
- Setup CRM with Auto Email marketing campaigns
- Arrange monthly photo shoots and workshops
Jr Talent Agency Assistant
- Hands on training of the different platforms to book jobs
- Assist with managing the agency assigned current client list
- Submitting, pitching and booking talents for current projects
- Advising talents on the direction of obtaining the right marketing materials to get started
- Assist with whatever else that is needed to support the Agency and current client list
Minimum 2 Requirements are:
- 2+ years experience in Media, Event Planning, Leadership Skills, and Talent Management or Agency business
- College Graduate from an accredited 4 years degree in Business, Law or Management
- Must be tech savvy with excellent communication, follow up, phone, writing, and leadership skills
- Able to work well under pressure, problem solve in complex situations
- Being able to manage multiple projects all at once while staying cool, calm and collective at all times
- Former Model or Actress, College Degree or Recent Graduate from a Film or Entertainment Center is preferred
- Remote working on Zoom til further notice
- Full Time 40 hrs a week, Monday- Friday, 9am - 6pm pst
- Higher Salary is Negotiable for someone who has more experience
- Entry level salary or Commission split during 90 days in training period
- Candidates can move up to a higher salary position at any time
- Negotiable depending on the level of experience and time commitment
- Compensation is based on experience, please note desired salary with application.
- LOTS of room for growth with PTO, benefits and partnership opportunities
- Immediate hire available positions from NY or LA based candidates.
- Performance review will be evaluated to assistant or agent status with salary review after 90 days probation period.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online