Marketing & Content Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Marketing & Content Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Marketing & Content Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing & Content Coordinator? Overview:
A leading music artist management and entertainment company representing some of the top artists in the world is seeking a highly motivated and organized Marketing & Content Coordinator.
In this role you will assist the Marketing Department on campaign strategies, content creation, brand management, and provide operational support for a diverse roster of artists. You will report to the VP of Marketing.
We are looking for someone with superb design skills, deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Software, and a team player that can think outside the box.
- Support the Marketing Team in all areas of project management and ideation of creative marketing campaigns for all roster artists
- Create and design internal and external marketing presentations, client brand pitch assets/decks, one sheets, and other marketing materials
- Develop, produce, shoot, and edit short video and photo content for social media and advertising when needed
- Assist in managing marketing campaign budgets, release scheduling, communication, reporting, invoicing and problem solving
- Handle posting, engaging, and scheduling creative content for clients as needed
- Regularly communicate with internal and external parties and maintain a high level of relationship management and confidentiality
- Develop detailed reports to ensure information and analysis is accurately communicated to all departments and partners regarding strategy, release plans, developments, and performance
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role in music or other entertainment industries (e.g. film, TV and fashion)
- Photoshop and graphic design skills are a must, as well as extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft, and Google Suite.
- Understanding and knowledge of the current music landscape and general marketing campaigns
- Experience with content creation including photography and video editing software
- Passionate music enthusiast with a broad knowledge of music, technology, and pop culture
- Ability to be able to work on weekends or after office hours when needed