ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager/Production Accountant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager/Production Accountant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager/Production Accountant? NYC documentary film/tv production company seeks a Manager/Production Accountant for its TV team.
This person manages a small team of accountants and acts as a production accountant on multiple projects.
- As manager, oversees team schedules, reviews processes, coordinates the close process for
producers and the parent company.
- Responsible for facilitating communication with the productions and the parent company.
- Assists producers by reviewing budgets and preparing cash flows.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the Line Producers, COO, or Director of Finance
- As a Production Accountant:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting responsibilities; including the inputting,
editing and posting of assorted transaction types.
- Reconciling bank accounts, P-Cards (via Cashet), Petty Cash and Credit Card statements.
- Prepare weekly cost reports for internal meetings and monthly reports for the networks,
and company close.
- Prior production accounting experience mandatory.
- Knowledge of Network audit requirements required.
- Familiarity with basic guild regulations (DGA, WGA) essential.
- Self-motivated problem solver comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Smart Accounting, Global Vista , and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in multiple currencies and in multiple countries a plus.