Manager - HR Business Partner
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions
- Lead talent planning/succession planning processes for business groups and identify key talent for development
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning and performance management to promote engagement
- Serve as a coach/advocate for employees regarding their concerns and identify opportunities to improve employee engagement
- Act as a credible partner, proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); to senior leadership within designated client group
- Leverage available data analytics to identify trends and design strategies to drive organizational efficiency
- Work with cross-functional HR partners in Learning & Development, Benefits, and HRIS to develop solutions to address needs of businesses groups
- 5+ years' as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with specific experience in strategy development, organizational design, talent management, and change management
- Experience working with Executives in an ''influence-without-authority'' role
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity - dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place
- Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner (builds relationships, delivers results)
- Independent work style, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in various areas of human resources, especially employee relations and performance management
- Experience with Workday or SAP preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online