Live Sound and Events Technician
Full Time Job
BSI Production in Ithaca, NY is looking for a full-time Audio and Events Technician. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Assembling and running large-scale sound systems for indoor and outdoor events
• Operating audio, video, lighting, and staging equipment for various environments
• Participating in equipment maintenance and repair
• Preparing equipment lists for large events
• Working with team members to plan and run live events and concerts
• Traveling for events
This position is full-time, beginning immediately. Hours are flexible, but evening and weekend availability for working events is a must.
• 2+ years experience in audio-visual production, live production and events
• Experience with professional lighting and/or sound equipment
• Experience in a fast-paced, time-sensitive work environment
• Must be a team player
• Must be in good physical condition, able to stand/walk for long periods of time, able to lift 50+ pounds
• Must have valid driver's license
• Ability to work under pressure
• Bachelor's Degree in audio or theatre production preferred
• Applicants with CDL will be given preference
BSI Production is a live events production company in Ithaca, NY - specializing in everything from concerts to university events.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online