Literary Agent Assistant
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2019 3:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Literary Agent Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Literary Agent Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Literary Agent Assistant? Westside Talent Agency is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Assistant for two Literary Agents, who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn about the entertainment industry. Previous talent agency, production or management experience preferred.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career as an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Create and update resumes and upload to website
• Track and complete all paperwork with regards to new clients, and booking of clients
• Scheduling appointments
• Correspond with clients, and producers/assistants working on films and tv
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software & Breakdown Express preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.