Full Time Job
Award-winning stop motion animation studio seeking Line Producer to join upcoming series.
Managing the budget and project from start to finish.
Head of Production
• Manage the day-to-day production schedule and crew to ensure the timely and efficient completion of the production and tie-in to the master schedule.
• Budgeting and cost reporting.
• Develop and oversee the various department schedules and implement overall show strategies.
• Maintain close interaction with Producer, Director and senior management on crew progress and needs.
• Responsible for ensuring that pertinent information is communicated to all appropriate parties on the project at all times.
• Assess challenges to productivity and present solutions to solve the issues.
• Manage complexity by presenting core creative group with options and allowing them to prioritize their wishes.
• Assess and manage talent needed, negotiate rates and make employment offers.
• Manage and mentor production staff to greater effectiveness.
• Contribute to the company culture to maintain an environment that produces awesome creative work!
• Minimum 5 years previous experience as a Line Producer in Animation
• Have strong budgeting, leadership and management skills
• Be highly organized and resourceful
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize
• Maintain a professional attitude while working in a fast-paced production environment and be a great problem solver!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online