Line Producer Production/Post Manager -TV /Vodcast
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Line Producer + Production/Post-Production Manager (Freelance) - TV + Vodcast Series
We are looking for a Los Angeles-based Line Producer to collaborate on various TV series and vodcasts (32 episodes total - unscripted, social impact content). This is a project-to-project freelance position. Potential for collaboration on several series and feature films for the right person.
• oversee all logistics of a project - pre-production stage, production, and post-production stage (you will be responsible for managing the project through all of the stages and coordinating with Producers, Talent, Director, Crew, and various production companies, etc.)
• budget the film
• hire crew (must have a creative eye and understand/recognize talent. Must be able to recognize good cinematographers, colorists, VFX artists, photographers, etc.)
• know how to break down a script
• deliverables (must have experience delivering a project and an understanding of sound design, color correction, and photography to give notes if necessary. Also knowledge of file formats is important)
• contracts and legal agreements (you will be responsible for obtaining/coordinating/filing all legal agreements)
• insurance (you will be responsible for obtaining/coordinating/filing insurance as needed)
The ideal candidate:
• has experience delivering a TV series and/or feature films
• has connections to Los Angeles crews and European film industry connections is a plus
• is organized & efficient
• independent /non-union
• great communication skills
• great at managing projects and people
• calm, collected, and professional
Additional skills include:
Project Management, Multi-Tasking, Communication, Team Leadership, Team Player, Diplomacy, Negotiation, Calm Under Pressure, Networking, In-Depth Film Production Knowledge, Scheduling, Accounting, and Budgeting.
This position is unique in the sense that you will be on set for production and help us with every other stage of the project. It's a merge between a Line Producer, Creative Producer, and Post-Production Manager. We collaborate with international production companies and need someone who will take responsibility for their work and can keep the project moving.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online