Legal Assistant / Paralegal
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Interview process to be done remotely initially. Job currently is functioning from home, with potential to move back into office once COVID precautions allows to do so safely.
• Candidate does not have to be a paralegal, but would be a plus.
• Assistant to partner of an entertainment law firm.
• Assist the attorney on matters regarding their clients in the digital entertainment space.
• Provide assistance for legal and business affairs matters.
• Manage phones and calendars for attorney.
• Facilitate communication between legal teams, agencies, and management teams.
• Responsible for daily schedule management of the partner.
• Manage extremely heavy email and phone activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
• Manage internal records for clients' business partnerships
• Keep to-do charts updated and organized
• Sending agreements to clients for execution, facilitating for countersignatures, and keeping track of fully executed agreements
• Accounting/payment tracking
• Must be interested in or have experience in law and/or business affairs
• Must be organized, a fast learner, and hungry for growth and experience
Competitive salary. Full benefits including Health & 401K Pension Contributions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online