Label Marketing / A&R
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique record label focused on developing artists from the ground up. Currently looking for a full-time A&R / product manager to work directly with artists and management teams.
Applicant must have prior experience working at a label. This position is not related to the film industry, please do not apply if you do not have prior record label experience.
Ideal applicant is extremely organized, spends time on TikTok, loves finding new artists, and has a positive attitude. Applicant must have a passion for music and the industry. Pending applicants performance, we hope to eventually evolve this role into completely managing and running the label.
Please explain to us why you're the right fit for this job and your previous experience sets you up for success in this role. Do not send a generic cover letter.
- Help A&R current artists building out the music and helping with overall development
- Help A&R the label by looking for new talent and handling outreach
- Mange creative around releases including music videos, lyric videos, spotify canvases, etc.
- Manage all label admin needs including delivering mixes, masters, etc.
- Help coordinate and schedule artist sessions
- Assist in marketing, scheduling, and general release plans
- Deliver assets to labels, PR teams, lawyers, business managers, etc
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Well versed with TikTok
Passion for finding new music and artists
Well versed in all social media platforms
Well versed in all major DSP's
Basic photoshop, all google doc platforms, invoicing, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Position can be remote for first few months but ideally will end up in Los Angeles.
We unfortunately cannot provide health insurance
Please explain to us why you're the right fit for this job and your previous experience sets you up for success in this role. Do not send a generic cover letter. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online