ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
A boutique firm specializing in entertainment, talent, and events is seeking a talented star junior publicist who is ready to go to the next level and excel as part of a small dedicated team.
As a junior publicist, you will be working closely with the team to ensure each campaign is a success. We are looking for someone creative, positive and dynamic with a passion for PR, Music, Marketing and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Have at least 1 year of professional publicity experience including some experience working with entertainment and/or talent clients
- Must have existing media and influencer relationships to build upon
- Up to date on the latest media and social media trends and comfortable researching story angles to secure placements for our clients
- Possess a strong track record in contributing to successful publicity campaigns
- Experienced in drafting press releases, media alerts, invitations, talking points, and other written publicity materials
Organized and communicative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in google docs, Microsoft office and PR software such as Cision and Influencer Intelligence
- Experience creating and distributing electronic press kits and PR assets
- Experienced in using PR software such as Cision and Influencer Intelligence
- A multi-tasker able to work across various campaigns, multiple deadlines and excel within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create event invitations and cut clips using software such as Photoshop and Final Cut Pro a major +
- College degree preferred
- Pitching and securing media coverage, influencer engagement, and brand partnerships
- Grow relationships and close rapport with media, influencers, and talent in order to source the best publicity opportunities for our clients
- Brainstorming and assisting with new business proposals
- Red carpet, press junket, and media event management
- Oversee and organize talent media schedules and talent appearances at major events
- Creating and distributing electronic press kits, demonstrating good judgment in selecting the most compelling video clips, photos and other promotional/publicity materials that fulfill the needs of media and best represent the project
- Managing databases, press kits, and invite lists
- Tracking media coverage, managing publicity reports, press breaks, and client recaps
- Delegating to publicity assistant and interns
- Occasional travel, evenings and weekends
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online