Full Time Job
Leading Post Production Facility is seeking Marketing Junior Producer - responsible for being a liaison between the client and operations and will coordinate with producing team to ensure that projects are delivered to the client on time, to specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon with the client have been met as required. Marketing is generally a fast-paced environment, and our producing team is proactive and energetic, with a culture based on communication, collaboration, and curiosity (combined with a healthy dose of humor.) The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of commitment and ownership of his or her assigned projects, but also an ability to share resources and prioritize the needs of the team.
NOTE: this upcoming available position is intended for the afternoon/swing shift (2pm-10pm). Candidates submitting at this time should be available and interested in a shift with that afternoon/evening schedule.
If you can simultaneously track small details across multiple projects, juggle changing priorities, and maintain an awareness of other producers' projects that may be more urgent in a given moment, we definitely want to hear from you!
* Managing all aspects of assigned Marketing projects for Leading Streaming Content provider, marketing department's largest client
* Establishing timelines and schedules with client for finishing and localization for assigned campaigns/titles
* Working collaboratively with Marketing producing team and Marketing operators through project completion
* Project managing editorial, color correction, and mix for assigned projects
* Coordinating localization efforts across graphics and editorial departments, including liaising with outside in-territory graphics vendors
* Preparing notes to communicate project status to the producing team and client
* Creating work orders for operators
* Managing creation of deliverables
* Handling QC and encodes of deliverables
* Afternoon producers are also responsible for ''hand off'' of certain projects whose needs will extend into the evening - seeing deliverables through to delivery and updating tracking document for the morning team
* Any other duties as needed
* Must be willing to have a flexible shift, including occasional weekend work
* Knowledge in Post Production
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere preferred
* Must be very organized and a team player
* Able to multitask
* Detail oriented and sharp-eyed
* Demonstrate solid communication skills, both verbal and written
* Curious, self-starter
* Open to feedback and nimble in the face of changing deadlines and priorities
* Great sense of humor
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online