Junior Literary Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Junior Literary Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Junior Literary Manager Position
A start-up management and production company based in Los Angeles is looking for a Junior Literary Manager; this role will be primarily focused on representing an existing roster of talent and requires a firm understanding of the workings of the entertainment industry.
Overview and Responsibilities:
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports directly to the CEO.
Duties will include:
• Network and studio coverage - speaking directly to executives to gather information
• on open writing, directing, staffing jobs and pitching clients for them.
• Servicing an existing roster of film and television writers and directors.
• New client research and development.
You will be an outward-facing member of a highly collaborative team.
The company goal for this position is to find a foundational member of the team who will continue to grow within the organization for many years.
• Minimum 2 years of industry experience in the literary department at an agency or management company.
• Must reside in Los Angeles.
• Able to interact comfortably and confidently with all levels of executives in and outside of the company.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects and work proactively in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Computer skills - you must be highly computer literate and have proficiency in Google Suite apps (Calendar, Drive, Docs, Forms,
Gmail, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work overtime as required.