Junior Graphics Editor
Leading Post Production Facility is seeking Junior Graphics Editor.
Position Overview: The Junior Graphics Editor will work collaboratively with the Marketing post production team under the Lead Post Production Producer to generate still and motion graphics from a pre-designed and created graphics project. This person will use existing templates to generate graphics in multiple pre-translated languages. These graphics will be used as Motion Graphics in promotional A/V materials (TV Spots, Online Trailers, etc.) The position requires visual talent, a healthy curiosity for design, and problem-solving abilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Supporting Marketing team on creation of marketing materials in multiple languages for A/V purposes
* Working within specified, tight, deadlines and making revisions as needed
* Creating branded graphics in multiple languages for A/V promo campaigns
* Preparing and packaging files for import into Flame Premium
* Coordinating with outside agencies, art services and clients as needed with each project
* Convert elements into various data formats for client viewing and editorial use
* Will sometimes need to create 1x1 versions of existing 16x9 graphics
* Occasionally will be required to rebuild AE Projects to match existing animation and/or troubleshoot/problem-solve design solutions
*Ability to conform sequences within Adobe Premiere
* Fully proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign) with a focus on After Effects and Premiere proficiency
* Motion Graphics Design and layout skills with a customer focus
* Highly motivated and organized
* Solid knowledge of digital advertising, social media engagement, conceptual development and the overall creative process
* Previous internship in a Marketing or Motion Graphics Design setting preferred but not required
* Building partnerships and works collaboratively with internal marketing team, and other internal/external stakeholders to meet shared objectives.
* Able to consistently carry out brand guidelines
* Ability to take creative direction as well as share new ideas
* Multiple language knowledge a plus, but not mandatory
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online