Junior Creative Team
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
NYC based creative agency is looking for a graphic designer/writer. The creative team is responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice clients, consumers and target audiences. The team will collaborate on conceptual campaigns and branded graphics. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires proactive and positive thinkers, effective communicators who are able to exercise good judgment and demonstrate initiative. We are open to hiring an individual with both skill sets or a designer/writer team. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Applying client branding guidelines to the maximum detail
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry you are working in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and AfterEffects
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Writing and designing assets for social media an advantage. Please note that this is currently a remote position. All work will take place remotely. Candidates must have a reliable high speed internet connection and be available to work East Coast hours. Mac Users preferred.
We are currently fully remote in the NYC area. Depending on the situation there may be a move back to our main office in the Financial District. If/When that were to happen all CDC guidelines would be accounted for as well as possibility of remote work.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online