Junior Booker / Agent
Image Powerhouse AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Booker / Agent - Talent Agency
Agent's Program Overview.
If you are someone you know who are passionate about managing talents, seeing more Asian or Mixed Talents fulfilling their dream in Entertainment, Come thrive in a fun dynamic environment working with fortune 500 companies, Production Studios, Casting Directors and Brands worldwide.
You will be provided with a roster of talents to manage, are given hands-on support to become successful Agents in Commercial, Print, TV and Film as well as in all form of media and entertainment. Candidate can expect to thrive in a team-oriented work environment where you may excel through hard work and determination.
Job details are as follow:
- Flexibility to work from home with minimum 1-2 days in the Downtown LA Office
- Roster of Talents will be assigned to submit on current projects
- Scout for new Talents online or Outreach at Industry related events
- Submitting and pitching talents on various casting platforms
- Sending out audition notices, confirming or replacing talents
- Updating photos, resume and managing client's profiles
- Assist with all the booking details and paperwork
(2) Minimum Requirements:
- Knowledgeable working with Casting Network, Breakdown Systems and etc
- College Degree or Recent Graduate from a Film or Entertainment Center
- 2+ years experience in Talent Management or Entertainment Industry
- Excellent communication, leadership qualities and event planning skills
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, problem solve in complex situations
Salary Negotiable + Commission (depending on experience).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online