Junior Associate / Entertainment Paralegal
ConfidentialNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2023 6:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Junior Associate / Entertainment Paralegal jobs in New York-NY
Search all Junior Associate / Entertainment Paralegal postings
Part Time Job
Growing fashion, arts and entertainment law firm in New York, NY with clients in New York, London, Paris and LA seeks a part-time / freelance entertainment paralegal or junior associate to assist with the following:
- client correspondence;
- managing email and phone calls;
- keeping impeccable meeting notes;
- reviewing draft agreements;
- marking up NDAs, releases and other short documents;
- reviewing/redlining agreements in various stages of negotiation;
- legal research on entertainment, arts and fashion topics;
- legal research on adjacent topics, as needed;
- potential social media interest.
The ideal candidate:
- is especially organized and multi-tasks effectively between competing priorities;
- is highly detailed-oriented;
- has impeccable spelling and grammar;
- prioritizes etiquette with clients and opposing counsel;
- is discreet and savvy;
- prizes professionalism;
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- has a minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in the entertainment/arts/fashion industry;
- is proficient in Microsoft Word, G Suite and Excel.
Currently the need is for 10-15 hours a week but this is a position with the capacity to grow and evolve in a significant way. This is an ideal position for an attorney or paralegal seeking legal work in fashion, entertainment and the arts.
Demonstrated interest in fashion and the arts a significant plus. This is a remote position with possible meetings in NYC.