ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team!
Extremely busy Los Angeles based talent and modeling agency, seeking a Full-time Junior Accountant who is driven, organized, focused, ambitious, a team player, friendly/professional, and works well under pressure.
Candidate must be able to multi-task and pays close attention to detail. The main focus will be on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, as well as some payroll and other minor accounting-related tasks.
This is an entry-level position and company will train for the entertainment industry. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate who recently graduated with an accounting degree. Position available immediately. Must have references.
• Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
• Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
• Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
• Provide support and answer inquiries from clients via email, phone, or in-person
• Prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Entertainment industry experience is preferred but not required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Previous experience in accounting and/or other related fields is preferred but not a must
• Experience with current computer accounting programs. (i.e. Sage 50, QuickBooks)
• Proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office etc (Zoom, Dropbox)
• Monday to Friday from 10 AM - 7 PM, remote not available
• Paid Vacation & Sick, Health Benefits, Assigned Parking
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online