ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
This position is good for a recent college grad to do general accounting related tasks in a CPA firm.
We are an established Accounting firm seeking to hire a focused, diligent, and smart junior accountant to join our growing team. As an Entry Level Accounting Assistant, you will provide vital support to the senior accountant to process and maintain external clients' reporting needs. Other essential functions include:
• Basic admin duties - answering phone calls, checking mail, sorting scanning and filing various documents
• Familiarity with accounting software (we'll train you)
• Entering bills, booking deposits, handling monthly invoices (100-150 per month)
• Exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality with regard to managing client accounts
• Ability to complete deadlines on a consistent basis with little direct supervision
The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate in Accounting or Finance, with strong organizational, analytical, critical-thinking and communication skills. Preferably someone driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented, and with strong attention to detail and high-level of accuracy in maintaining financial records and following company guidelines and procedures.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package and the chance to work with passionate, like-minded people. If you are currently an accounting/finance student or a recent graduate with an eye for detail, and a team-focused attitude, you could be an ideal match for this position. Set your career with us and join our team!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online