ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a casual and fun creative production company looking for a detail-oriented Jr. Producer to join our small knit team. The Jr. Producer will help in managing all aspects of our in house video shoots, including music videos, commercials, branded content, documentaries, etc. From conception to delivery, including building production budgets, participating in negotiations with clients, organizing logistics, communicating with the team, setting and managing deadlines. Candidates should be experienced in successfully delivering high quality video projects on schedule and within budget.
- Plans and executes all aspects of Production workflows through actualization, including bidding, scheduling, allocating resources, managing the project budget, quality control, and communication with the client.
- Establishes and clearly communicates overall timelines, project deliverables.
- Collaborates closely with internal stakeholders including advising on execution options and costs during the development stage, liaising between post-production and client for seamless project delivery.
- Manages union and non-union crews, vendors, permits and locations, building close relationships.
- Develops and maintains department calendars and Production schedules.
- Self-starter; collaborator; critical thinking
- Aptitude for making quick quality decisions; taking initiative
- Adaptable to changing priorities; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and cross- functionally
- Highly organized, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to travel, as needed
- 2-3 years of working as part of a production team and/or 1+ year experience as a producer
- Knowledge of production pipeline, on-set protocols, basic filming equipment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite
- Familiarity with production budgeting, preferably Hot Budget
- Knowledge of timecards and production accounting is a plus
- Understanding of production and tax paperwork is a plus
- Writing, editing, Photoshop skills a plus
- Post Production experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in film, television or another relevant field
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online