International Touring Asst/Coordinator
ConfidentialNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/9/2021 8:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for International Touring Asst/Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all International Touring Asst/Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an International Touring Asst/Coordinator? Live music company is looking for an assistant/coordinator based in New York City in the international touring department. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the live music business, with proven experience managing Live Music Tours or Live Music Events. This role will report to an international tour promoter and liaise with multiple local promoters all over the world. Must have 1 year experience in the live touring space.
• Basic calendar and scheduling, screen and handle telephone communications
• Gather avails and route global tours
• Understand basic show budgets and show deal structures
• Create, develop and analyze business plans for assigned tours, including managing deal sheets.
• Develop and maintains venue maps and scaling for Artist deal sheets throughout the tour.
• Ensure smooth day to day Tour execution.
• Reconcile settlements from shows that play out
• Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects.
• Establish and maintain the files and records using Box.com internal system
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written and must be able to listen actively and attentively.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Strong computer skills, in-depth knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of basic financial planning
• Understanding of the Artist Deal/Tour Deals a plus
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the live music business and working with Live Events
• Must have some sort of touring or events background (worked at an agency, went on tour, etc)
• Must have exceptional organizational skills
• Must have meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.