Intern - Web Development
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Manage daily and weekly website updates
• Research and execute ways to enhance user experience on website
• Will work collaboratively to develop, manage, edit, and update multiple websites/pages
• Will work from wireframe designs to build websites and backend functionality
• Mandatory experience with Web Design, CSS, HTML, and Squarespace
• Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working remotely and independently on projects
• Must be comfortable working independently with minimal direction
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Be agile in a demanding environment; solve problems quickly
• Must have computer, an internet connection, smartphone, and social media (An active Instagram account)
• Availability of at least 10 hours a week and some weekends
Must be a High School Graduate.
Job Type: Internship - This is an unpaid internship
Start Date: As soon as possible.
End Date: Six month intervals
2-4 days per week/2+ hours a day or 15 hours per week (this is up for discussion and you can make your own schedule)
Phone number and best time to contact
Please explain the web design tools you have working knowledge and experience with, i.e. Squarespace, Wordpress, Photoshop, CSS, HTML, etc.
Please upload a copy of your resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online