Intern - Web Administrator
ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Seeking web administrator intern for 8 week cohort administering web and public data. This is for summer B cycle. Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
• Provide managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site
• Administer internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
• Collaborate with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
• Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well defined, logical, secure, and that files are named properly.
• Develop web site performance metrics.
• Set up or maintaining monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
• Check and analyze operating systems or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
• Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites' effectiveness or usability.
• Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
• Determine sources of web page or server problems, and taking action to correct such problems
• Recommend web site improvements and developing budgets to support recommendations.
• Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
• Develop or document style guidelines for web site content
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online