Intern - Talent Management
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Management jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Talent Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Talent Management? Talent Management Intern Position at established full service entertainment firm. We represent a wide range of successful professionals working in television, film, music, theater, video games and digital content.
The Role of the Intern: **REMOTE POSITION** Start Date: June 1st and ends July 30th, 2021.
We are looking for an intern to join our growing Film/TV + production divisions. Intern will provide support alongside a seasoned Talent Manager within the firm, learning everything needed to become a successful Manager . The intern may also work cross-departmentally (Motion Picture, TV, Talent, Literary, etc.) The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation in the entertainment business, and able to comb through profiles and social media to find up and coming talent. Additionally, the intern will be handling with the Talent Manager, administrative duties that are relative with the job. These duties include a high volume of tasks such as being one of the main communication parties, answering emails, creating high quality talent packages, organizing data, editing, going through headshots, making phone calls, pitching, creating connections, networking, implementing new systems and files, social media etc with ability to clearly communicate with agents, clients, important executives and well known industry individuals. Growth opportunities!
Our clients create, executive produce, direct, or star in many amazing and popular shows on television. We facilitate and create opportunities for our clients to strive and succeed in the entertainment industry.
Administrative duties including handling phone calls, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, pitching, creating packages and general management tasks. Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives. Track clients and potential clients. Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed. This role will be supporting one manager. Hours and Days are open to discussion.
Minimum Requirement of 20 hours per week.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a requirement.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Great at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
• Strong skills in Social Media, Office, Dropbox, G-Suite, Canva or a quick learner in these areas!
This internship does submit for college credit hours!