Intern - Talent & Modeling Agency
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
**MUST BE LOCATED IN THE LA AREA**
Interns are placed year-round at The Dragonfly Agency. You will be exposed to a wide variety of business practices and receive instruction on the fundamentals of a talent agency representing both models and actors.
The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to provide interns with a springboard into the entertainment industry.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a friendly, open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Experience in photo and video editing is extremely beneficial (Photoshop, iMovie, Adobe Premiere)
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Previous experience working with Breakdown Adobe Suite is a plus
- Must be able to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must be dependable and proactive.
- Must have a basic understanding of and strong desire to build a career in the entertainment industry.
Duties will include:
- Office organization
- Rolling calls/ Reception
- Creating mood boards for test shoots
- Shoot digitals for new talent, and upload to Dropbox.
- Make sure talent contracts and documents are scanned and input on Syngency (website)
- Assist with photo shoots, scheduling and contacting hair & make-up
- Update model cards, Adobe/Photoshop
- Editing labels and uploading audition tapes.
- Managing and meeting deadlines.
- Creating content for Social Media platforms
- Working with programs such as Breakdown Express, Syngency, Dropbox, WeTransfer.
- Maintaining spreadsheets using Google Docs.
- Minimum 2-4-month commitment.
- Please indicate in your application what days/hours you are available to work IN-PERSON (DTLA OFFICE).
- Looking for 2-4 days per week between the hours of 10AM - 6:00PM EST.
- Unpaid (with possible opportunities for growth as we often hire from within).
- Students must be actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program (M.A., J.D., M.B.A., etc.).
- We champion diversity of thought and have no restrictions on declared majors, degree program, or course of study.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online