Intern - Talent Agency
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Agency jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Talent Agency postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Talent Agency? Talent agency looking for an experienced intern to work remotely and handle the administrative duties of the company immediately. The ideal candidate will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills and phone demeanor. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated, and eager individual who is looking to gain a better understanding of working as a talent agent/manager. This intern position is ideal for those interested in the many facets of the entertainment industry. Intern must be a quick study for training.
Responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
• Market and promote talent and/or company utilizing industry databases, social networks, and websites;
• Answer and direct high volume of phone calls and preparing written correspondences (including correspondence with casting
• Correspond with major production and casting offices;
• Submit talent to specific roles that fits their profile;
• Arrange meetings and auditions;
• Research projects;
• Act as a welcome representative to new talent and clients;
• Initiate calls to clients; relationships maintain contact with candidates; and
• Assist and monitor additional administrative tasks, as assigned by the agency owner.
• Knowledge of office management
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Prior experience working for a talent agency or talent management firm preferred, but not required
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Knowledge of Breakdown Services and Casting Networks preferred, but not required
• Sound business judgment and excellent problem solver
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to work with candidate to obtain academic credit
• Commitment: 3-4 months minimum.
• Intern hours range from 15 to 20 hours max. Flexible and Remote availability.