Intern - Media Marketing Agency, Bilingual
Freelance Unpaid Internship
INTERN - Media & Marketing Agency Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese
This role will be working remotely from zoom. Position starts June 1, 2021. We are looking for an optimistic, driven, team oriented and ambitious individuals who can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus that is passionate about seeing more Asian and Ethnic Representation of talents pursuing a career in the Modeling, Acting, and Event Industry! The agency is expanding with offices in Los Angeles and New York City.
If you are someone who's popular, resourceful, enjoy meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love the Entertainment industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals to help support seeing more Asian and Ethnic Representation in the mainstream Media in the Entertainment industry!
Job details are as follow:
- Assist with creating media deck to get clients prepare for projects
- Updating talents profiles on various websites
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
- Assist with recruiting and outreaching into the different cultures as needed
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week
- 3 Month commitment working remotely start immediate
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure
- If you can speak Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus
- Event planning or leadership skills is a huge plus
- Credit will be provided for Internship hours
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online