Intern - Talent Agency Bilingual Mandarin / Korean
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Agency Bilingual Mandarin / Korean jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Talent Agency Bilingual Mandarin / Korean postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Talent Agency Bilingual Mandarin / Korean? We are looking for an optimistic, driven, team oriented and ambitious individuals who can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus that is passionate about seeing more Asian and Ethnic talents pursuing a career in the Modeling, Acting, and Event Industry! The agency is expanding with offices in Los Angeles and New York City.
If you are someone who's popular, resourceful, enjoy meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love the Entertainment industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals to help support seeing more Asian and Ethnic Talents in the Entertainment industry!
Job details are as follow:
- Updating talent profiles on various websites
- Assist with Social Media content
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Coordinating monthly photoshoots for new and existing clients
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
- Assist with recruiting and outreaching into the different cultures as needed
- Must be able to work 2-3 days a week in OC or LA Office
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus