Intern - Social Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Assist the social media team with content creation and execution supporting ocial media creative.
• Gather and organize relevant user-generated content.
• Research upcoming local events and identify branding and content opportunities.
• Monitor and suggest content for social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
• Proof-reading and quality assurance of social campaigns and copy.
• Create excel spreadsheet reports to track and analyze social media performance.
• Read and compile relevant pop culture and music industry news applicable to social media marketing.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
• Must be eligible for school credit and able to provide letter of credit confirmation from sponsor/administrator upon request.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be able to commit to a minimum schedule of a maximum of 20 hours per week.
• Ability to commit for a semester long intern program
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
• Knowledge and proficiency of posting and creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Tumblr.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation. Superior organization skills are a must.
• Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
• Self-starter and independent working style, including following through on projects and following up with team members on open items.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online