Intern - Social Media/Marketing
Part Time Unpaid Internship
LA based independent filmmakers looking for intern to help with social media marketing on a short film titled ''The Blue Pendant.''
The intern needs to be passionate about social media, building an audience, and have great communication skills.
Logline of ''The Blue Pendant'': A young man arrives at a deceased friend's house to return a pendant of hers, but soon discovers the daunting secret behind it.
Intern accepted into the position will:
* Learn hands on about digital marketing and best practices for film releases.
* Contribute in how to market, promote designs, and content usage.
* Collect good word of reference from the filmmakers for the intern for other jobs they seek out if needed.
* Learn to work independently, and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Learn to produce project materials in a timely manner.
* Collect basic experience in graphic design and editing skills.
* Must have interest and some knowledge in marketing.
* Work from home.
* Give 2-3 hours a day of their time for one week.
* Able to start ASAP.
* Follows media, social media coverage of behind the scenes, and trailers.
* Must understand how to utilize engagement, hashtags, and trends to grow account following.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online