Intern - Social Media / Marketing
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Worldwide Sales & Production Company based in L.A is looking for a Social Media/Marketing Intern to assist our marketing team with the upcoming release of a Sci-Fi feature film. Great opportunity to gain practical experience creating and editing marketing materials.
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERN:
- Work with our team to plan content for social media accounts.
- Assist in creating an Electronic Press Kit
- Assist in editing Bonus materials for DVD release
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and editing softwares (Premiere, Avid, FCP, etc).
- A knack for using Instagram, and close familiarity with Instagram Stories.
- Keen eye for grammar and spelling.
- Strong attention to detail with well-honed organizational skills
- Currently enrolled in school or recent graduate
This is a part time, unpaid internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online