Intern - Reader
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Screenplay contest is now accepting applications for the Reader position!
Get key experience in the film industry by breaking down scripts for established Hollywood producers, directors, and executives.
Our candidates ideally meet the following criteria:
1. Have at least 2 years experience doing script coverage.
2. Are students or recent graduates from film school.
3. Have strong story instincts and a penchant for good storytelling.
4. Have the time and ability to read and cover at least 2 scripts a week.
5. Want to have a career in the film industry.
6. Have a desire to improve in the craft of screenwriting and/or producing.
This internship can be very rewarding for the right candidates. You can do all your work from the comfort of your own home (no commute necessary). Your coverage will go directly into the hands of producers, directors, and executives who are active in the film industry. A great place to build up your coverage credentials, and wonderful recommendations from high level staff upon completion of the internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online