Paid Intern - Public Relations
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
We are currently accepting applications for interns that will work from December 2021 to March 2022. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hard-working, strategic, and have a strong passion for the entertainment industry.
This internship is for current undergraduate or graduate students. This is paid and weekly hours are flexible, but preferably 5 days a week and can work for 5 hours per day. This position is based in Beverly Hills and will be a hybrid schedule of in-person and remote.
- Media outreach
- Social media coordination
- Compile important background information related to titles, box office, etc.
- Draft and edit PR-related communications in companywide blasts
- Assist in managing Press Releases
- Read scripts and compile notes
- Assist in tracking company breaking news
- Editing and writing for various team publications
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Taking full initiative in all areas
- Quick learner
- Problem solver
- Time management
- Tech Savvy
- Good eye for detail
The salary will depend on knowledge and experience. It will start at $13 per hour.
The internship would be from December 1, 2021 to March 1, 2022.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online